CLIMATECH INTERNATIONAL SA (ci-après, «CLIMATECH » et « Nous »)
90 Route de Beaumont
1380 LASNE - Belgique
Any person (hereinafter referred to as the "User") visiting and/or using the website www.climatech.be (hereinafter jointly referred to as "Site") or using our services or working for or with CLIMATECH, discloses certain amount of personal data. Personal data is information that allows us to directly or indirectly identify you as a natural person.
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the Belgian Law of July 30, 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data ("Privacy Law") and the European Regulation of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Regulation" or "GDPR").
2. Who processes your personal data?
2.1. The controller
CLIMATECH is the data controller and determines the personal data that is collected, the purposes and means of the processing.
2.2. The subcontractors
CLIMATECH is free to use subcontractors. The processor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data at the request of and on behalf of the controller. The subcontractor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data and always acts on the instructions of the controller.
CLIMATECH uses the following processors: Google Analytics,
Program installed with us:
Sage 100c for our ERP and accounting program
Program via internet:
UCM for human resources management (https://m.ucm.be/appipay/main.do)
ISABEL for payment management (https://www.isabel.eu/fr)
Edenred for ordering meal vouchers (https://www.myedenred.be/)
3. On what basis is my data processed?
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the GDPR, we process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Based on the performance of the contract to which you are a party or the contractual measures taken at your request for the use of our Site and the supply of our services and/or products.
- On the basis of our legal obligations for all matters relating to the management of the contractual relationship, in particular invoicing.
- Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and newsletters to our customers.
- Based on your express consent for the sending of promotional offers (direct marketing).
4. What personal data is collected?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes pursued by CLIMATECH. Below are listed the categories of data concerned by the processing:
- Personal identification data (surname, first name, address, national register number, nationality, marital status)
- Contact details (telephone number and email address)
- Financial identification data (bank details)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies)
- Personal details (gender, age, date and place of birth, nationality, level of education, shoe size, clothing size, tax dependents, person(s) to contact in case of emergency)
5. What are the aims pursued?
CLIMATECH collects your personal data for the sole purpose of providing you with an optimal, personalized and safe user experience. The processing of your personal data is therefore essential for the proper functioning of the Site and the provision of our services. If data is missing, incorrect or incomplete, CLIMATECH reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations.
- CLIMATECH undertakes to process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, delivery, invoicing, monitoring creditworthiness, providing support, following up on complaints and sending newsletters.
- Employee management (HR, finance, legal, administration).
- Litigation management.
- Protection against fraud and breaches.
- Personalized marketing and advertising if you have expressly consented to this. In this case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
By visiting our Site, certain data is collected for statistical purposes. This data allows us to optimize your user experience. These are your IP address, the geographical area of consultation, the day and time of consultation, and the pages consulted. By visiting the Site, you expressly agree to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is intended to be used exclusively for internal purposes. Your personal data could however be transferred to third parties. If necessary, CLIMATECH undertakes to do everything possible to ensure that the partner complies with the GDPR.
If the partner is a company outside the European Union, CLIMATECH undertakes to verify that the country in which it is located has a national law that complies with the GDPR.
7. How long is your data kept?
Your data is kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. They will be erased from our database as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose pursued or if you have validly exercised your right to erasure.
8. What are your rights?
8.1. Guarantee of fair and lawful processing
Your personal data is always processed in accordance with the legitimate purposes explained in point 5. They are collected and processed in an adequate, relevant and non-excessive manner, and are not kept longer than necessary to achieve the purposes pursued.
8.2. Permission to access
If you are able to prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. You therefore have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the retention period of the data, and the rights you can exercise over your data. .
8.3. Right of rectification
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can be corrected. Either directly by the User or by making the request to us in writing.
8.4. Right to erasure (or "right to be forgotten")
You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You have validly exercised your right to object;
- Your data has been unlawfully processed;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
8.5. Right to restriction of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in particular in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data is necessary in the context of legal proceedings or the time necessary to CLIMATECH to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6. Right of opposition
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, profiling or for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the data controller. CLIMATECH will stop processing your personal data, unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
8.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain all personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At your request, this data can be transferred to another service provider, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8. Right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for direct marketing purposes.
9. How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send us a written request and proof of identity, by email to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after receipt of the request.
10. Possibility of filing a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by CLIMATECH, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/).